Micro Needling, also known as Skin Needling or Collagen induction Therapy, is a mildly invasive skin treatment used as a rejuvenating facial and also to treat various types of scar tissue.
Tiny needles lightly puncture the skin triggering a ‘healing’ response from your body, which boosts collagen and elastin levels in the area and increases skin cell renewal. This in turn helps soften scar tissue, improving the appearance, texture, and colour of scars, burns, and stretch marks. This relaxing of the tissue also increases mobility in scarring that is tight or thickened.
This treatment can be used on a variety of scars, burns, and stretch marks, including surgery scars, self-harm scars and acne scarring. Micro Needling is also a great treatment to improve the quality of scar tissue and skin for a tattoo.
Micro Needling Facials have been taking the beauty industry by storm. Loved by many celebrities for its almost instant results, as well as long lasting effects, Micro Needling is a must have for your skin care routine, boasting a wide variety of skin health benefits including:
– Anti Ageing – fine lines and wrinkles are reduced from the boost of collagen and elastin.
– Dull/Tired Skin – specially designed serums are infused into the skin leaving it rejuvenated and hydrated.
– Scarring – including acne scarring, chicken pox scars and stretch marks are improved and reduced.
– Larges pores and uneven skin texture are improved.
– Pigmentation – can help fade sun damage and pigmentation.
– Increases absorption of skin products – allowing products to absorb into the deep layers of the skin.
Micro Needling can also be used to treat other areas of the body, such as chest and back.
Unlike more invasive treatments, such as some laser and chemical peel treatments, Micro Needling does not cause high levels of trauma to skin, which can result in hyper or hypo pigmentation, making it suitable for all skin types and a perfect choice for darker skin.
Scar Treatments from £50.
Facials from £75.