Pre Appointment Advice
Important advice to follow before your Cosmetic and Medical Tattoo appointment.
- Make sure you are fit and well, if you are sick or are on antibiotics/steroids then you will be unable to have your treatment done.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding you will not be able to have your treatment done.
- Eat a good meal at least 2 hours prior to your appointment
- No alcohol 24 hours prior.
- Limit caffeine intake the day of your appointment also.
- IMPORTANT: Discontinue use of any skin products containing retinols, acids, AHA’s/BHA’s or ‘active’ ingredients at least 4 weeks prior to your appointment; including professional facials/peels, microdermabrasion and microneedling treatments.
- No aspirin based or blood thinning medication 48 hours prior, unless stated by you doctor.
- No tanning, sun beds or self-tanning can be used 4 weeks before or after your treatment.
- Any Botox or filler treatments must be carried out 8 weeks before or 8 weeks after your appointment.
- Brows – No brow growth serums for 4 weeks before or after treatment. No tinting, henna or lamination treatments for 4 weeks before or 4 weeks after treatment. No waxing 1 week prior to your appointment.
- Eyeliner – Remove all mascara before attending your appointment. No lash serums, lash lifts or tints 4 weeks before or after your appointment. Lash extension must be professionally removed 48 hours before (lash extensions and false lashes cannot be worn for at least 4 weeks after treatment). Contact lenses must be removed prior and cannot be worn for 5-7 days after treatment.
- Lips – If you suffer from cold sores a course of anti-viral is recommended 1 week before and 1 week after your treatment to avoid an outbreak. Gently exfoliate and moisture lips for 2 weeks leading up to your appointment to ensure the skin is in optimal condition.
- Scalp – No growth serums 4 weeks before or after treatment. Permanent/semi-permanent/henna dyes cannot be used 2 weeks prior appointment and at least 4 weeks after. Wash hair the morning of your appointment, hair must be clean and free of any products prior to your appointment.